GTR Forum banner

181 - 200 of 523 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
All this time spent up in the air and still no one says if the 400R's have specific venting ducts from the side skirts to the rear brakes or not.....:bawling:
Hi Sky,

I thought this was answered a few weeks ago.

There is no specific brake ducting from the rear/side side shirts.

:wavey:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
Hi Joni P.

Another 400R - excellent :bowdown1:

Can we have a few more details about your car? what number is it? colour? and any other details that you would like to share :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi Joni P.

Another 400R - excellent :bowdown1:

Can we have a few more details about your car? what number is it? colour? and any other details that you would like to share :)

Photos:
https://goo.gl/photos/CJ9vGHt5fYKNyv5i9

I already sold this #34 to a friend of mine. I had it for a few years but never exactly fell in love with it. To my taste it would have needed some serious performance upgrades to be able to satisfy my needs, so naturally it was better to let it go and get a regular GT-R instead.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
Photos:
https://goo.gl/photos/CJ9vGHt5fYKNyv5i9

I already sold this #34 to a friend of mine. I had it for a few years but never exactly fell in love with it. To my taste it would have needed some serious performance upgrades to be able to satisfy my needs, so naturally it was better to let it go and get a regular GT-R instead.

thanks. I don't think the link works - or it may be me!

Number 034 - we will soon have the full list!

but what colour is it?

:)

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
Final prep & cleaning today & tomorrow - transport booked for Monday I'm told! :runaway:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Hi Sky,

I thought this was answered a few weeks ago.

There is no specific brake ducting from the rear/side side shirts.

:wavey:
Thank you very much for answering this question for me Sully!:)

I kinda thought over time this would be the case as I couldn't find anything substantial about such things (a few Jap Tuners have mocked up their own fancy creations) but because one of the dedicated English written "Skyline GT-R" books had said that there were such rear brake cooling mods done exclusively on the NISMO 400R's, It became like an irritating itch I just couldn't scratch if you know what I mean!:chuckle:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #198
Thanks to the team @ JM-Imports over the past few weeks for looking after me - sorry to leave, but leave I must :chuckle:

Now on the back of a transporter - hope the A59 is clear of snow! :eek:

Should be 'home' tomorrow :runaway:

Attachments

181 - 200 of 523 Posts