GTR Forum banner

221 - 240 of 523 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #221 (Edited)
sorry on late reply.

its not quite A4 Size

its the sales brochure for the 400r (booklet is numbered)

its not for sale sorry.

Matty - Is each booklet numbered as per the cars, from 001 to 044 ?

or where there more of the booklets produced?

and how much did the one you bought cost approx?

thanks

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #222
1st road trip of 2016

Lovely & sunny this AM so I was taken for a blast around to a friends house, great trip, I think my owner is happy :chuckle:

A few (more) photographs where taken - not sure myself of the B&W results! :confused:

Attachments

·
Following EJH#25
6,824 Posts
Hi Sully,

I have a copy of the brochure Matty posted above, whilst it's not original you can have it to go with your car if you want. It's in the centre of the pic.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #225
Hi Sully,

I have a copy of the brochure Matty posted above, whilst it's not original you can have it to go with your car if you want. It's in the centre of the pic.

thanks matt j, :thumbsup:

i'm sure my owner would love to have a copy - he can't send you a PM - so can you please PM me with what you want, and he will be in touch with you.

thanks.

:bowdown1:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #228
A big thanks to Jurgen and the crew @ JM-Imports for the arrival of a few (late) Christmas presents :wavey:

A new key, 2013 GT-R magazine featuring a 400R article and a 1996 GT-R magazine featuring a test between a 400R and a R33 Tommy Kaira R.

thanks. Sully :chuckle:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Very nice hats off to Jurgen a genuine and top guy to do business with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
206 Posts
no, my owner would like a spare 400R key - BUT! :eek:

so in the meantime, I have a new GTR key.

Have you a 400R blank key spare?

I saw not long ago one for sale on ebay or maybe it was at yahoo auction of japan. It costed probably 1/4 price of you. It was blank key NIB.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #235
My owner has just checked glove box and found another present from the JM-Import team :thumbsup:

I was serviced in Japan prior to shipping so new plugs not yet required but thanks to Jurgen for ordering another set just in case they where needed - brilliant.

thanks - again

Sully

:wavey:

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Nice car sully, I almost bought one just like you a few years back here in Japan.
This is the first time I have ever quoted a car...:cool:

My owner has just checked glove box and found another present from the JM-Import team :thumbsup:

I was serviced in Japan prior to shipping so new plugs not yet required but thanks to Jurgen for ordering another set just in case they where needed - brilliant.

thanks - again

Sully

:wavey:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #239
Did you know that a Limited Edition car can be exported into the USA now and does not have to wait until its 25th birthday! :eek:

221 - 240 of 523 Posts