GTR Forum banner

261 - 280 of 528 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #261
Me too, awesome machine, I've got to get me one of those strut braces :)
Many thanks for the comments - I am pleased you like the R33 - even though you have jumped ship! :rolleyes:

Your new R34 looks really great - apart from the exhaust! When is the new Ti system arriving ? :runaway:

·
Registered
916 Posts
Many thanks for the comments - I am pleased you like the R33 - even though you have jumped ship! :rolleyes:

Your new R34 looks really great - apart from the exhaust! When is the new Ti system arriving ? :runaway:
Loved the 33 mate, my wheels and exhaust have been sent, it's all due next week I think, I can't wait to put them on, the car will look a lot better then.

·
Premium Member
1,616 Posts
One for the BCNR33 and NISMO 400R Fans!!!!

I've been told its far easier now and at least 1 400R has recently arrived in the USA.

:runaway:
There is now an easy way to get into NISMO 400R Ownership!;)

The Downsides??

Its only 1/18th scale and limited to 2000 units from Otto Mobile Models. I got mine this morning and I'm very happy with it, Will probably be as close as I'll ever get to my Own 400R!:chuckle:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #266
There is now an easy way to get into NISMO 400R Ownership!;)

The Downsides??

Its only 1/18th scale and limited to 2000 units from Otto Mobile Models. I got mine this morning and I'm very happy with it, Will probably be as close as I'll ever get to my Own 400R!:chuckle:

very nice...

I hope you purchased the 400R from a UK model shop as I did!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #269
I am missing a couple of the grey plastic fixings, see below,

Anyone have the OEM part number please or a few to sell ?

:bowdown1:

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Rab Baisab may have the part number to those as he needed some himself.

My 34 is out today for a wash. Lovely day for it. Have a nice time Sully with your owner. :)

·
Premium Member
1,616 Posts
Never knew NISMO 400R's had the so called "Spec III" spare wheel well braces fitted to them!:bowdown1:

Perhaps these should be known as NISMO 400R braces because I'd bet these 1996 vehicles were the first model to get these strengthening items before they became standard fitment on the last of the line 1997/1998 BCNR33's!?

261 - 280 of 528 Posts