GTR Forum banner

341 - 360 of 528 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #342
How much does it cost to get the whole car done?
Best ask Paul @ PW Pro for an accurate figure, but it depends on the car and whether a pattern is available or not! I would estimate £3 to £5K for a complete car (includes my 10% commission :chuckle: )

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Would take more than a few brave pills to try it!

Xpel test

Nice to know it can do this though, even though you'd never want to!

Friend of mine is an approved XPEL installer and was amazed at the healing ability during installation training

·
Administrator
31,560 Posts
sorry dude, I know they were on it when you bought it, but I can't abide those 2193e stickers. It's like me driving around with 15w/50 on my bumper PMSL

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Interesting on the yellow....this was my desktop background picture for a long time!

But it was special as there was only real yellow one, was the un-buyable car on GT, plus I love the marine blue, especially since the detail!

But what do I know, the more real 400Rs there are in the UK the worse I feel about having a fake 400R looky likely anyway (well I think I have one still, somewhere, I hope)!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #353
sorry dude, I know they were on it when you bought it, but I can't abide those 2193e stickers. It's like me driving around with 15w/50 on my bumper PMSL
well, i quite like them, and they are even on Nismo's own R34

Interesting on the yellow....this was my desktop background picture for a long time!

But it was special as there was only real yellow one, was the un-buyable car on GT, plus I love the marine blue, especially since the detail!

But what do I know, the more real 400Rs there are in the UK the worse I feel about having a fake 400R looky likely anyway (well I think I have one still, somewhere, I hope)!

Your car is due to be finished soon? as that's the space I'm waiting for I think at the Z unit.

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
Have to agree but hey, each to their own.......

well, i quite like them, and they are even on Nismo's own R34

Just because Nismo do it, still doesn't mean it's right :chuckle:

TT

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #360
Time to get the thread back on track eh! :rolleyes:

Thanks to Elliot and Ed for the photographs taken at Ace Cafe a couple of weeks ago. :wavey:

Maybe the last time you will see me as a deep marine blue 400R as i'm going to Zealou5 in 3 or 4 weeks and thinking of changing to yellow as per the Nissan museum 400R.

341 - 360 of 528 Posts