GTR Forum banner

421 - 440 of 523 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
amazing effort start until now spent the majority of night reading this as im looking to do the underseal on my car and ive picked up some helpful tips. Keep it up!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #422
Hi GT-R'ers

A few more jobs completed :clap:

Rub down/scotch front bumper bar, etch prime & paint.

Fit intercooler brackets & rubbers to bumper bar & chassis.

Fit newly painted intercooler.

Go around entire car & wax oil every cavity with Dynax S50.

Seal seam strut tops with sikaflex to prevent ingress of 'water' & 'salt' - LOL.

Remove gearbox support, strip & powder coat.

Make a set of gaskets for the Nismo front strut brace.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
41 Posts
My name is Sully and I am a Nissan Skyline GT-R R33, born 1996 in Omori, Toyko. I have recently been fostered by a very nice chap from England and will be joining him shortly. I am not looking forward to the long sea journey but good things come to those who wait!

:chuckle:

I will post photographs of my journey as & when its possible - currently I am hidden in a dark garage awaiting transporation to the port.

:runaway:
Hi Sully :wavey: I have a question if I could... How/why did your parents select your name? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
So i was given special permission by Sully's parents to post up pictures of a recent modeling event for modern classics magazine that took place in August 2016. The pics below are not in the magazine and have been endorsed for us to share with everyone. I hope you like them

421 - 440 of 523 Posts