GTR Forum banner

481 - 500 of 523 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Sully, this restoration and all the photos has been a huge help in the restoration of my 95 BCNR over here in the USA. Thank you so my for the time , effort, and pictures. I do have one question...could you PM me a picture of the NISMO badge below the side winker. I am very interested in this, as I have never viewed one up close.
Thank you again,
Cheers,
Eric

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #492
Sully, this restoration and all the photos has been a huge help in the restoration of my 95 BCNR over here in the USA. Thank you so my for the time , effort, and pictures. I do have one question...could you PM me a picture of the NISMO badge below the side winker. I am very interested in this, as I have never viewed one up close.
Thank you again,
Cheers,
Eric

excellent - pleased that we have been of assistance! :thumbsup:

keep up the good work and lets see some photo's. :squintdan

I will ask my owner to take a photograph next time we see each other and will post on here - do not think I can add images to a PM.

Are you on WhatsApp? if so, send me your number via PM. :)

I hear I have a new brother arriving soon too! Oh what can it be? :eek:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #494 (Edited)
In case anyone is interested Bobby @ Zealou5 has an original rare Nismo oil cap for sale.

The same as fitted as an option to the 400R

plus he has a red kill switch and very early NISMO horn button up for grabs - tempted myself for when the mightly Z arrives!

:thumbsup:

481 - 500 of 523 Posts