GTR Forum banner

521 - 528 of 528 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #521 (Edited)
As it was service time yesterday @ JM-Imports we took the opportunity to take a few photographs showing the condition of the underside.

This is as is, no cleaning was done by JM - lasting well with very little corrosion showing, approaching 2 years since I was at Zealou5 for the re-furb. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #522
A few more images of the top side.... :squintdan

Appreciate the excellent service from JM-Imports and the care taken.

Attachments

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #523
Time flies - Make each moment count!

It’s been great meeting loads of you during the past few years or so. Many thanks for the kind comments. :bowdown1:

A special thanks to Bobby Proctor & Jurgen Vallons for helping make this fantastic journey possible. :)

Following a full in-depth clean inside & out at the weekend and a fantastic drive in superb weather it’s now time for storage for a couple of years. :eek:

See you in the next decade! :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #524
Long time - no posting. Hope you are all well. ;)

A Model Shop has commissioned a Limited Edition jigsaw of me :oops:

400 total, 44 of which with individually numbered certificate (number 001 to 044).

Due to be released in August 2020.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts

400 total, 44 of which with individually numbered certificate (number 001 to 044).

View attachment 262356
With many folks in lockdown, this could be right up their alley. Also, good to see the refurb has lasted ok. Was just reading up on what happened to The Borg :(

·
Registered
1,263 Posts

View attachment 262356
Now that is amazing! Car looks so cool and im sure will provide some entertainment and a challenge to whoever is trying to complete the puzzle! Kudos to the model shop for coming up with this!!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #528
521 - 528 of 528 Posts