GTR Forum banner

101 - 120 of 523 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
I was just going to say, can we start a Z Tune thread (and a savings account too!) :chuckle:
I think that's an excellent idea jps! Doing so adds factual information and substance to this Forum and helps others out on "ye-olde-interwebs" when they do a search for the Skyline GT-R model they personally idolise.

The more topics on specific versions the better in my book!

JM2PW!:)

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
When your NISMO 400R finally lands and is firmly in your possession Sully, Is there any chance you could possibly answer this question I asked ages ago about the functionality of side skirt vents on these cars please?

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/277417-question-about-sideskirt-vents-nismo-400r.html

TIA!:)
Hello Mr K66 SKY.

I believe you are slightly confused.

I am Sully, the 400R - my UK owner will not know the answer until he sees me in a few weeks time.

but to answer your question to the best of my knowledge - the vent in front of the rear wheel directs air on to the brakes and there is no specific pipe / ducting.

When we meet at Ace, you can see for yourself of course. :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Sully - can you share your chassis number so we can all order 400R parts like this diffuser?

Your owner wont need to know :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
When we meet at Ace, you can see for yourself of course. :)
Oh well then Sully.:( Although my car has been to the Ace Cafe a few times thanks to its previous Owner....

I very much doubt that I'll be making the journey there from Wales Sully, especially after reading about fairly recent experiences where confusion over attendees mean't some Nissan GT-R Owners were turned away.

You see, Driving 350miles+ just to hang around in a car park in London for a short period of time doesn't exactly rise to the top of the most enjoyable things to do in my Skyline. Fingers crossed that'll your new Owner will bring you to other more interesting venues around the UK and I'll get to see a genuine NISMO 400R in the flesh then!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Oh well then Sully.:( Although my car has been to the Ace Cafe a few times thanks to its previous Owner....

Fingers crossed that'll your new Owner will bring you to other more interesting venues around the UK and I'll get to see a genuine NISMO 400R in the flesh then!

See you somewhere no doubt.

Where in south wales are you?

My owner used to live in Pontllanfraith and visits friends there I think.

·
Premium Member
1,566 Posts
See you somewhere no doubt.

Where in south wales are you?

My owner used to live in Pontllanfraith and visits friends there I think.
A place called Cwmbran which is only about half an hour away from your friends location. Please, please PLEASE bring the 400R if you are ever visiting there as it would be great to meet up and see a real one!:bowdown1:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
Thanks Sully, Your 400R and my R1 plus a few other nice cars on that boat :cool:

R1 is rare as, i fell for it once i saw Paul's shrek (JPS) :bowdown1: plus this one had the GT block and a few other goodies, it was too good to decline
Hi Rab R1,

We are just off the coast of Cyprus at present - not too long now! :)

101 - 120 of 523 Posts