GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not no GT-R but it's a fun car, the style is either you like it or not, but I do so that is all that matters. Here's a picture will post more when i get the chance. It's a bosozoku car, like the guy that used to own it was bosozoku.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Very aggressive!! I like some of those bosozoku cars, but some are way OTT for me!

That ones nice though :)

Please can you define what makes a car/someone Bosozoku?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very aggressive!! I like some of those bosozoku cars, but some are way OTT for me!

That ones nice though :)

Please can you define what makes a car/someone Bosozoku?
not quite sure, but its more of the over fender, loud exhaust, oil cooler on the front, wild colors that type of deal.

the car is not detuned, its just the style the owner picked, the whole car is gutted though. two bucket seats, dash, roll cage, and a cassette player.

im going through hell right now since i couldnt find tires for it, i had a bit of a mishap the other day when the tire blew. the whole sidewall just ripped from the tires. good thing it happened when i was decelerating. so now i have to find tires for a 13 inch wheels 11.5 wide. im screwed hehehe.

·
6,821 Posts
Looks great , what engine do you have? an 1.6 or 2.0?
I really like the looks, like a bullet:bowdown1:

:bowdown1: I have to get my hands on some retro cars in japan too some day:cool:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2.8 with kunis ill post pics when i get the chance right now its parked and over fender off coz of the tire incident.

im currently working the car to street legal because it will be on its way to america in a week.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
too fcuking funny, I gotta get a ride in it before you ship it out.
I will swing by your place and check it out. As Dino said, you are
one crazy fcuker. What did your wife say about that car? Will she
be driving it too in Fl?

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
:bowdown1: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
im off on the 17th, we'll get together before i leave, ito san from welds wants to go drnking ill invite you when i get the dates.

the car itself is outta my hands on friday, its running with temp plates right now and i just got back from the garage to do some detuning on the looks, and so far all i have done is take the fender off and change to wheels to some geeky looking ones. couldnt run with the 13 inch no more since the tires is expensive and at the same time the spares i have is rain tires, it just melts right off when i drive it in dry. all i can find online for it is either slicks or rain and all racing tire specs. kinda hard to find something for a 13 inch wheels with 11.5 wide.

it doesnt look nice anymore since i wanna keep to somewhat stock look when it gets to america. will show u guys pics once i get it there though.

·
Banned
466 Posts
im off on the 17th, we'll get together before i leave, ito san from welds wants to go drnking ill invite you when i get the dates.

the car itself is outta my hands on friday, its running with temp plates right now and i just got back from the garage to do some detuning on the looks, and so far all i have done is take the fender off and change to wheels to some geeky looking ones. couldnt run with the 13 inch no more since the tires is expensive and at the same time the spares i have is rain tires, it just melts right off when i drive it in dry. all i can find online for it is either slicks or rain and all racing tire specs. kinda hard to find something for a 13 inch wheels with 11.5 wide.

it doesnt look nice anymore since i wanna keep to somewhat stock look when it gets to america. will show u guys pics once i get it there though.
Will the car be at the WELD techincal factory this week? Ill be dropping off my MARK II off at there shop later on this week for some diagnostic work.

Adam

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sorry adam, the car goes to the port on friday to be exported. im kinda short on time im still not done with the whole thing yet.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts