GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
I got offered a set of these in realy good condition with tyres for £500 but hey. Also 10 posts...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
£500....you got an amazing deal there. The going rate for these is anything up to and around maybe even £1000 from what I can find out. I don't fully expect to get all of the £725 I'm asking for but you have to start somewhere, I feel as though this is realistic.

Yes you are correct, 10 posts. I do apologise, but I don't have a gtr so don't really feel the need to be posting on here regularly. I hope this doesn't affect me just trying to sell some nice wheels.

·
Registered
26,758 Posts
£500....you got an amazing deal there. The going rate for these is anything up to and around maybe even £1000 from what I can find out. I don't fully expect to get all of the £725 I'm asking for but you have to start somewhere, I feel as though this is realistic.

Yes you are correct, 10 posts. I do apologise, but I don't have a gtr so don't really feel the need to be posting on here regularly. I hope this doesn't affect me just trying to sell some nice wheels.
im afraid it doesnt matter, i think this will get removed

50 post rule

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
damn, I kind of understand the post limit when regards car sales.

but a set of wheels, come on, this blows a tad

·
Super Moderator
16,092 Posts
I'd say parts were more ropey than car sales chap, easy for a member to send money for parts and never receive them.

Sorry but they're there for a reason.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts