GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats ok mate, I have been on this club since 2003 and I will now put up 10 bullS**T posts about how lovely your car looks and then I will post it :chairshot

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
as far as I can see you've never been a member of the club, but you have used the forum. There is a difference as club members get a lot more priveleges but also are required to pay a fee

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Your full annual membership is £45 for people living in the UK. The benefits of this are detailed in the shop and in the shop forum area:
Products - GTR OWNERS CLUB
http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/112456-gtr-owners-club-annual-membership.html

In simple terms some (but not all) of the benefits are as follows:
  • Stainless steel laser etched annual membership card
  • Membership pack containing lots of information and discounts
  • Stickers
  • Every year we add a 'members gift' to the pack. last year it was a steel memory stick loaded with pictures, the year before it was a genuine carbon fibre pen. This year its a sun visor for the car. We are now working on the 2010 gift.
  • Quartely A5, 64 page full colour magazine
  • Members only track days
  • Discounts on other track days
  • Heavily discounted first track day
  • Members only social events
  • Annual General Meeting
  • Annual Summer BBQ
  • Annual Summer Dinner and GTROC Awards
  • Members only GTR/GTS branded merchandise
  • Discounted electrical, tuning and car dress up parts
  • Members only electrical, tuning and car dress up parts
  • Track stickers
  • Free merchandise
  • Annual Japan trip (including staff rates on Virgin Atlantic flights): and while there we are treated very well and get to meet with Mines, Bee-R, JUN, Top Secret, Nismo, HKS and all the other major tuners. We are highly regarded and respected across Japan
  • Tours and overseas trips
  • As an officially recognised club we have direct access to the manufacturer and work very closely with them

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you look at my join date it says, I joined in 2003, are you telling me you charge people £45 to sell stuff in the private section ?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What I received from GTR.co.uk

Dear forum users

Please note, with immediate effect, you must have more than 50 posts, and must have been registered on the forum for more than 3 months to post in the for sale and wanted sections.

This is due to an increased level of fraudulent activity.

Admin are working on an automated fix, BUT in the meantime, if you spot an advert in these sections, from someone registered less than 3 months OR with less than 50 posts, please click the REPORT post button - - which can be found in the bottom left corner of every post. Admin will remove the posts.

This is for the good of the whole forum, and legitimate new users should understand

As always, caveat emptor applies.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
:blahblah:if you dont like the rules i suggest you visit skyline owners down the road. i read the rules once, i didnt get upset about it!:sadwavey:

kev

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:blahblah:if you dont like the rules i suggest you visit skyline owners down the road. i read the rules once, i didnt get upset about it!:sadwavey:

kev

I just read what gtr.co.uk sent me and it dosent state anything about £45 to post in a private forsale section, I don't see how it would benefit me joining as I live in Ireland !

·
Registered
25,970 Posts
I just read what gtr.co.uk sent me and it dosent state anything about £45 to post in a private forsale section, I don't see how it would benefit me joining as I live in Ireland !
they dont charge £45 to post in the private for sale section

£45 is for membership, which has the benefits as fuggles has explained, doesnt matter where in the world you live

you may have joined in 2003, but thats even worse if you dont have more than 50 posts in 6 years but now want to use the forum to sell bits.:nervous:

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
you may have joined in 2003, but thats even worse if you dont have more than 50 posts in 6 years but now want to use the forum to sell bits.:nervous:
I second that.....besides, we do our best to provide a community where things for sale are ligit and of a good quality, and the info we provide to ALL forum users is to our best ability. This is all from a group of people that voluntarily provide what i consider to be an extremely worthwhile expenditure.
You never know.....you may want someone's help and advice oneday

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
GTR.CO.UK incorporates the forum
GTROC is the Owners Club

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,033 Posts
...and he's a trader.

I've PM'd you rates as requested Kav.

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Well said :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
im a member of this club and i must say worth any penny , lol how scroodge you got to be to be a member for 6 years and not be a full member lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts