GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found another GTR wannabe on Ebay.com auctions. A 300ZX with a GTR Badge on the back.
Here's a pic:
-Elliot

·
Banned
349 Posts
sad

MAY THE YEILD TIDE LOG DROP FROM HIS FIRE AND BURN HIS HOUSE DOWN (AND HOPEFULLY THE CAR WITH IT):D

·
Registered
961 Posts
sad but at least its a good car in the first place
unlike a nova i saw today that was made to look like the
martini lancia delta
:confused:

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
I've seen the Daddy of them all ;)

Seat Ibiza Mk2, Dull (orange bloom) red in colour, pimp tints on the (outside) windows complete with creases, chrome (13") wheel trims, one of them blue anodized tubulator exhaust tail pipes, Oh and a Turbo badge on the tailgate just to finish it off. :smokin:

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
That is just so silly!! Why put a GTR bage on a Z when the Fairladys have just as much history and success as GTRs have.....stupid!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Get a photo of the nova when you next see it. If we post up pictures of sad cars it will give us something to laugh at whilst at work. At the evo meeting at donington park in january there was a mini (alongside the evo's) with a boot spoiler that was flat and about a foot long! We laughed at it but I decided not to waste an snap from the camera on it! Shame, could have posted it up. Small bore exhaust systems with a scaffold pipe welded on the end are funny as well. My tailpipe is 5.5 inches but I have the full pipe to match so don't post my car up!
Dave (remembering back when he thought his MG metro was cool...sad)

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Hi Matt,

What polish did you use there ? I need to give mine a buff if the sun ever comes out again so I need shining tips...:smokin:

tell me your secret formula to a gleamin mota....

Cheers
Steve

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Only when I get the inspiration for the next slogan, I like it to be different.

besides I don't want the old bill confusing me with Peter E :D :D

It has got to be one of the only ones about with a ludicrous sun strip on it... even if it aint true....

have fun...:smokin:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
iT S GOT TO GO!

I just open the thread and my colleague I sit next to un promped said " No what is that" so Steve its time to remove the visor and get the sun in the minces!!

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Steve,

The Old Bill will never confuse you with me, I've always got my bi-focals on, walking stick and slippers next to me and I'm finding it harder and harder to see over the steering wheel lately!

Still, we'll take all that lot out on Sunday and I'll bring a cushion along so I can see where I'm going!

Peter.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
It is both practical and funny when you see old dear's faces as they try to read it and then mis-read it !!

plus it hides the snooper nicely.

Guy I agree totally, it is a max powery type thing..

I like to be different, so put the suggestion for the next slogan if you don't like that one:D

I will take it off when the sun gets higher.... thats the best I can do.. but i'll need something to make it different.

Carbon bonnet perhaps ?? still £20 for a sun strip or nearly 2k for a bonnet and fitting hmmm..difficult..

/Steve

1 - 20 of 49 Posts