GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We've seen alot of photoshops, but believe me when I say, THIS IS IT! Let's just say I've gotten confirmation from sources. I'm more than willing to accept any rebukes that you might have regarding the pic, but this is IT. October draws near.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well I'm not going to be buying that THING! It's completely ugly, the concept was light years beter looking then that. Also the concept looked like a GTR, this does not.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Rising sun said:
I've gotten confirmation from sources. [/QUOTE]

really red or brown??

Everybody has got to wait until october to see it - that includes you to.

If DCD says its not then i'm more likely to beleive that than a photoshopped pic from a jap mag - sorry.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Good first post :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Rising sun said:

We've seen alot of photoshops, but believe me when I say, THIS IS IT! Let's just say I've gotten confirmation from sources. I'm more than willing to accept any rebukes that you might have regarding the pic, but this is IT. October draws near.
Kerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnob!

Oh yeah, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Rising sun said:

I see mag show next NSX as well. I readed it will have 6.0 liter V10 engine for it.

So what about the Skyline? V6, V8 or old fastion staigth six? Will it have turbo or the new "super-turbo"?

·
Registered
391 Posts
GTR!

I've have had another look, It's still ugly, looks like a cow catcher they used to have on the front of old American wild west trains.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Noir said:
I see mag show next NSX as well. I readed it will have 6.0 liter V10 engine for it.

So what about the Skyline? V6, V8 or old fastion staigth six? Will it have turbo or the new "super-turbo"?
new "super-turbo"??? they had these on k10 micra's 10 year ago,

·
Registered
25 Posts
160sr said:
Super-turbo is where u combine Super-charger and Turbo together. VW doe this method already, they put in 1.4 golf GT and it give 170hp (original 1.4 golf give 75hp or 85hp on FSI ver) that nearly treble the power. It burn less fuel and environment friendly.

·
Registered
25 Posts
160sr said:
I think it is the first time manufacturer do this but I not sure modifer did this already. It is first time to me it can be done

1 - 20 of 45 Posts