GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i'm the new guy and i'm about to be a new skyline owner and the car is as if you didn't know is a R34 and it's a 99 V-Spec and there is some bad news i mean it's been in a accident a crash i mean and the front of the car is totaled but it's repairable thank god,the car costed me $17,495 since the car is so badly wrecked they say but i've seen the pics and it ain't that bad well i payed the money 100% percent in advanced that's how they do it and they have really good cars there ,the prices are in yen and the owner emails you the exact price after you register oh yea they also speak english if any one's interested the website is also in english. here's the website
http://www.w-a.co.jp/index.html go to the stock list it's a white car hope you like the pics.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
You got any pictures of the car in your browser cache? The website link you posted isn't working, as keith said.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i really don't know what's happening i mean the website isn't loading so i'll try later and no i don't have any pics from my browser sorry but i'll get the pics from the site and i'll try to put them on here by the way how do put them on i really don't know how to do the procedure so some help would be greatly appreciated thanks.
Gtr 99 V-Spec

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Without even looking at the pictures..

Have you had any kind of professional quote for the repair work?

Im guessing an RB26DETT engine alone must run into £8000+ ?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
as i said before it has not arrived yet , they will do some checkups on the car first and then they will be shipping it , it does about 3 stops in different ports it is arriving from a cargo ship and will arrive to the U.S. in about 2-3 weeks , the dealer does the checkups and make's sure that the car run's even though it's totaled. I will later contact Motorex and legalize it for sure i mean i do wanna drive it you know. Also i will see how much it cost to repair the front end it's just the hood,front bumper,fenders and front windshield that are damaged also the front chassis but the car does run though i do not have a estimated repair price since it has not yet arrived to the U.S. but once it's here i will take it to the shop also this car will cost me about $40,000 legalized and everything not including the mods i'm gonna do to it but in about 2-3 months i'm sure i'll be driving the car.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i have some pics from other dealers but they aren't gtr they are gts oh well let me see if this works.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts