Super Moderator
16,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I did see the warping, LOL.

Just wondering what value these go for.

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
on nothing more than my own thoughts surely that should be under £30k shouldn't it to be priced correctly ?

·
Super Moderator
16,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah trying to get a handle on whether that's pricey for an import or not!

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
on nothing more than my own thoughts surely that should be under £30k shouldn't it to be priced correctly ?
Not in the summer months... price seems half decent if the car is up to scratch. Though with the "warping" and the dealer service + 2012 gearbox, I doubt it.

·
Premium Member
13,400 Posts
Yes, it's overpriced for what it is. If it was professionally wrapped, why did they miss the door shuts?

Also, maybe just a poor photo, the passenger side mat looks like it's come out of a contractors van with all the shit on it rather than a performance car. No effort to polish the exhaust tips either.

You could do a lot better than that for another £2K, don't be swayed by the colour!

·
Super Moderator
16,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well maybe it just needs a cheeky offer, it's been up for a bit.:chuckle:

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Yes, it's overpriced for what it is. If it was professionally wrapped, why did they miss the door shuts?

Also, maybe just a poor photo, the passenger side mat looks like it's come out of a contractors van with all the shit on it rather than a performance car. No effort to polish the exhaust tips either.

You could do a lot better than that for another £2K, don't be swayed by the colour!
Good spot on the door shuts, but the pics of the interior look like a different car.... on the photo of the interior (from passenger side), bottom right corner looks blue. There shouldnt be anything down there that is blue

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Good spot on the door shuts, but the pics of the interior look like a different car.... on the photo of the interior (from passenger side), bottom right corner looks blue. There shouldnt be anything down there that is blue
Jesus christ..... good spot eagle eye!!!!

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
it's a trick of the light, the mirrors aren't wrapped.. The air freshener on the rear mirror is visible in the external shots.

·
Super Moderator
16,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The blue is a little strange, but the interior is definitely the same car (as Mook says the air freshner in the window shows continuity).

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
it's a trick of the light, the mirrors aren't wrapped.. The air freshener on the rear mirror is visible in the external shots.
I dont know about that.... external shot shows multiple things hanging, interior looks like 1.

Blue in 2 separate areas does not look like light issue.

Why wouldnt you "warp" the side mirrors?? :banned:

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
the same gates can be seen through the windows as well
true.... still not sure

Should have bought CT17s old yellow one if its the colour thats gotten your attention ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts