GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a ultimate silver black edition sat nav ordered for jan, i am buying a secound house so i cant have my dream car, i have paid £3500 deposit what do i do? dont want to lose my money.

·
Super Moderator
15,843 Posts
Have a search, few people have been in this position with varying success in getting their deposits back. Depends if yours has begun to be built I think. If it hasn't, I think you're entitled to get all the dosh back.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I think you will find the dealer will give you your deposit back. Failing that advertise it on Pistonheads and I'm sure it will be snapped up soon enough. When did you place the order, pre price increase? If so, you will definately sell it on and make a small profit

·
Registered
202 Posts
have you rang the dealer yet to see what position you are in?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea all seems good there going to sort me out tomorrow apparently i had to the end of this week, but im really feel sick losing out when i planned to get this car 4 basterd years ago, but i will get this second house sorted and rented out then i will back and if another amazing property comes up i dont care how cheep it is im getting my car end of!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts