GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Jun Car

Ive bought an official Jun Auto Mechanic car 4 weeks ago, see here for the pictures : www.junauto.co.jp/products/aero-parts/ecr33/index.html?en - will be in the UK in 2 weeks time and I think is sold already to a friend. ( its the white car )

It runs a HKS 2540 turbine and JUN ecu amongst the list of mods on the car.

All the GTS R33 boys put your tadgers away now please:D

So good to get another historic Skyline in the UK, you'll see it at many events next year

:)

·
Registered
239 Posts
I haven't got a tadger and Draxx doesn't like 33s so I can't use his!!!;)

Last time I looked, I wasn't an R33 GTS "Boy".

Caroline:D

·
Registered
997 Posts
Good God

Andy,
I nearly choked on my Kit Kat when I glanced through the posts tonight as for one second I thought you had bought the yellow Jun GTR .

Now that would give me a proper race next year!!!!!!!

Good luck & best wishes Mr.Sumo,
Henry.;)

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Must admit, when i saw the post i thought Dirk had snapped the Yellow Jun car up too...

Daz

PS Nice looking motor you've bought there Dirk.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Yeh,why not.

Luke,
I would love to see the Jun GTR in Andys ownership.

8,000+RPM off of the line at the Pod,wow,now that would be exciting.:eek:

Do you think he would bleach his hair & side burns to go with the Yellow paint work.

I hope someone buys it and uses it.

Henry.:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
997 Posts
Hi Daz

Don`t bleach your hair mate;)

"H":D :D :D

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Just teasing... I think

Yeah it would be great if an active member of the club bought it. Whatever happens it needs to be at TOTB next year... would be good if the slowest car we had, had more power than the quickest anyone else had in thier group:D :D :D

Luke

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Re: Hi Daz

Henry said:
Hi Daz

Don`t bleach your hair mate;)

"H":D :D :D
Henry - don't think that's gonna be much of a problem mate ! :D :D

Do you ? :D

Daz

·
Registered
997 Posts
TOTB

Alot of GTRs will have a hell of alot more power next year,between me & Guy we will have 3 GTR`s there but they may have to qualify.We should have 10 GTS cars there as well.

Back to the Thread,an excellent looking GTS,who`s having it?Do you know?

Henry.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jun Car

Sorry to disappoint Henry:) - only a GTS not the GTR - got your attention though eh! - Dont worry aout next year you will have the rivalry you desire for project X - I considered the Jun car however it doesnt have what I require and I want Gary to erect it with our own genius although the Jun GTR would have cost around a quarter of the price of the next generation racer which I want! - This Super White GTS will go to a good person and is a friend of the clan and will appreciate it for what it is:) - I just hope project X lives up to your expectations - I hope its fast!!!! - Cough Cough T88H cough cough:p - This Jun car is lovely - Look out for it soon - This key oard is doing y head in!!! Try posting without using your last row of keys on the key oard!

·
Registered
997 Posts
Good luck Andy with your new Drag car ,Project X is having some extra`s done in Japan,but not twin T88`s we couldn`t afford to pay the petrol bill.Cough ,cough sounds like you know about the dash 12 fuel lines being fitted with the 4 Bosch fuel pumps and the twin fuel swirl pots.

How did you come by the GTS Jun car?

Henry.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Should be interesting, my mate is using the 2540R on his engine. As you say a very responsive turbo and good for 380 - 400 hp aswell.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jun

The guy in Japan where I get the Skylines fro used to race Skylines and is well connected hence the Jun Car and the others:) - 12 Fuel lines whats that one for each injector - sounds OTT:)

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Jun Car looks sweet Dirk

If the other Jun car is 45k (advertised) and its gonna be a 1/4 of your next project thats 180k in total for your new one :eek: .

Tell ya what I'll do you a favour, give me 170k and I'll get a monster for ya ;) :D . Oh and I'll chuck in a keyboard FOC :D .

glen

1 - 20 of 21 Posts