GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Nova blew 2 Skylines away!!!!:eek:How in Gods name did that happen??????A vauxhall and it didnt even have Lotus on it...:D .......Not a dig....well..yes it is really as you all love to see Cossies beaten...:p

One was driven by a sexy female apparently..called Tig?????

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
yep

yeah one was driven by tig

they purple one with nice wheels would you want to smash that up ??? i wouldnt just taking it careful,could have easily eaten novas and cossies

lee

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Must say..just like us Cossie boys..the excuses roll thick and fast:D

Peace.

(Just for once...i wonder if any Skyline can admit to being beaten by something else..:rolleyes: ..Egos you just cant beat em.)

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I was going for it.....which is why he couldnt get past me....he he!!! :D :D

I did speak to him when we finished racing and he said he couldnt keep up....obviously....he went past when i went in the gravel, I caught up with him but my wheels were vibrating really badly so had to slow up a bit!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL.

Not starting a dig..just going on reliable sources..i get no pleasure at all from starting the topics...:D

(Just think of me as an irritating rash on your privates that wont go away..;) )

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Careful Imat

Your pushing peoples tolerance on this board.

I've had a few emails from members so please think sometimes before you post ;) .

Thanks.

glen

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Imatrukas.

Why do you continually seek to antagonise other users of not only this board, but members of other forums too?

If you post such a controversial topic and not expect people to reply, then you're nothing short of naive.

Please try to integrate yourself to the forum and try to adapt. Surely it's not that hard?

CemK

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
imra whatever your name is...

if you are the same co55ie on the scooby board then we don't want you on here. You are a pain in the arse as an antagonist.

Oh yeah the Nova...that would be the one that weighs sweet FA, has a touring car 2.0 litre engine at over 200 ponies, is set up for the track...would also be the same one that was traillered home I believe and the only time it got past was with a trip to the kitty litter.

There are quicker cars out there than GTRs on the track but these are track cars and for one purpose only.

I had that nutter in that RED capri behind me...Basically he was all over the place, totally out of control, had no track manners (er remember the drivers briefing....) I left him on the straights but he caught me under braking, but out of the corners he was out of control and would do anything to get past....

Considering it was worth as much as my brake pads, then it was best to have him in front of me than behind!! And then he did not pull away much...about 1/2 sec per lap. Going side by side into Copse with 20 pounds worth of dagenham dustbin is pointless but even then he did not have the chuff to get past.

As long as I enjoyed myself then I could not give a rat's ass. There were no prizes for winners!!

Mind you I dealt with that so called 400 BHP cossie with no probs at all...he was no match and in fact he dealt with himself under steering coming into Copse. Another Ford liability on track.

Get a life and post sth constructive....

WERE YOU OUT ON TRACK?? IF SO THEN PLEASE SHARE US YOUR VALUABLE LESSONS AND COSNTRUCTIVE COMMENTS...Probably not tho ..too busy polishing your turd like the other Ford owners. tsssh!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.