GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I know that this has been mentioned a few times before, but i would also like to add to Sly's fan club.
Went to Sly's today for a service, tyres, upgrades etc. What a great guy, and what a great service. Knowing Sly makes owning a GTR even more enjoyable.
Nothing is to much trouble. He completely transformed my car today. Fantastic !:clap:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Apologies for the quick hello and good bye earlier :chairshot I was the numpty that got his timing back to front.

Yeah Sly is first rate and the drive home never fails to disappoint ;)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Was there on Wednesday for 48 month service, spot on as usual !!!Although the drive back to Essex wasnt so good ,took 90mins to get to Dartford Crossing !Not sure how people drive regularly around the South East during rush hour.Anyway Sly is top bloke !

·
Super Moderator
15,692 Posts
OP cool forum name :chuckle:

·
Registered
737 Posts
My car there now having the 36 month service and winter tyres . Sly always does a great job !

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Graham yours was there when I was there really like your carbon boot lid/no spoiler!!
Cheers :thumbsup:

Its just the standard bootlid carbon wrapped. New bootlid should be on its way SOON ;)

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
I like your carbon touches. I'm sure your car was there the last time I was at Sly's having my DP's done !
Thanks ;)

More than likely :( hes like a 2nd owner!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts