GTR Forum banner

i love my GTR so much!!!!!

1K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Cris 
#1 ·
this weekend i took my car to work washed it and admired it for a while at just how gorgeous it is , went home from work and the usual is to parrk it and wax it , but the heavens looked like they were going to open later so , i thoughtt just go for a burn so i go to my local shell top up with v-power :D and spot and old friend in there in his newly owned r33 thats running 750bhp:eek::eek::eek: he purchased it off jm imports its black got bride seats and mint , lol , i like it :)

anyway we're nattering away about how f****** brilliant GTR's are and then a LOUD silver evo turns up at the lights spots us and pulls in claims he's running 350bhp looked like a clean car too and he seemed to know my old friend .
so... we all filled up and left the shell station got to the first set of lights and we were 3 abreast , ( red mist comes). lights go green the evo gets a good start but not for long... my friend mike boots it and i guess had a huge laggy turbo so waiting for boost then when it did come on it was short lol, so im keepimg up with him :D:D:D the evo was in my mirrors but behind none the less:D:D and my friend mike werent that far in front of me , when we pulled up at the next set of lights the evo guy was saying to me wtf, is yours running mate :D i was like err its starnard mate via an exhaust and hks filters,to with he had no answear lol i was so pleased with my baby for being so quick and doing so well to keep up with a big power gtr , im still shocked now to be honest :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: so yes the moral of my story is i REALLY REALLY REALLYlove my GTR and its QUICK!!!!!!!

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Well, I love my GTR so much too, but I'm absolutely furious to discover that one of my dad's friends had come in today and parked his car in front of my GTR on the drive way. And guess what the f***** c*** son of the f**** b***h has bumped into the front bumper and has left two blue marks on either side of the N1 vents on the front bumper. I went absolutely mental and started punching the walls. f*** can't believe it. I'm so f***ing angry. All that care and attention and some idiot who can't drive bumps into it. Hopefuly it will come of with a bit polish or T-Cut, but looks deep. why why why, unbelievable.

#14 ·
lol the evo guy was a big hefty chap:nervous: lol

my car is bog standard mate stardand turbos injectors the lot , all i have is some hks air filters and a trust cat back exhaust :clap: .
i was just so impressed with how quick my car is ive not really fully put the go faster pedal proper through the floor untill this moment :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.