GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a little Van last year for doing local deliveries in. not in bad nick, nice and cheap. Ex-royal mail.

Looked like it had never seen polish in its life... and we owned it for a year before enough was enough

So, porter cable set to stun, and a bottle of Poorboys, this iz wot i dun!

Before.

During

After

Only took 5 hours :nervous:

Mook

·
Registered
893 Posts
Looks pretty damn good, nice work! The reg plate of the van would be ideal for Fuggles too :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
wow impressive! the fugmobile has a new life!

wanna do my white tro? ;) infact, u wanna swap my white tro for mookitro?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I've been looking to get a polisher....any suggestions as to what and from where? there are loads of cheapo ebay items....
Give Alex Creasey a PM.

He does some little Kestrel DA polishers that are cheap and very good and easy to use.

If not you can't go wrong with a Porter Cable, you might have to import one from the states though. Got mine from these guys Porter Cable 7424 Car Polisher | Electric Orbital Auto Buffer
You will also need a step-down transformer as they are 110V

·
Banned
2,230 Posts
I use an impoted porter cable and it's brilliant

yes hodgie, day badass is mine!

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
Mook, i normally only post when i've got something to say or am really impressed by something.

This time i'm impressed, great work tarting that van up, looks like new. I know how long it must of took you, but the reults speak volumes.

Great work.

·
Super Moderator
16,098 Posts
...you've also got too much time on your hands.:p Pretty amazing transformation though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts