GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With Christmas around the corner I've had 3 reasons to get the GTR out and go for a drive today :D

1. Ran out of Sellotape (We did have some but I misplaced it ;)) - 40mins
2. Bulb in Christmas tree burnt out (a safety issue) and had to be replaced - 1 hr 10mins
3. Not enough stamps! This was walkable but the pavement is treacherous round here and the roads were a much safer option! - 40 mins.

I'm now thinking tomorrow may be a tad more difficult and I'm going to need some inspirational help, so if you've got any classic "reasons to get the GTR out" stories please share them!?

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
You left your locking wheel nut key at my unit and you are in fear of getting a punture = 4 hrs.

God im good.

Robbie

·
Administrator
31,902 Posts
Optimax "goes off" if it's left for more than a day or two, and the drop in octance can casue engine damage

mook

·
Premium Member
1,092 Posts
I have managed to get away with quite a few myself:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Noticed the low tyre pressure warning light came on.
Obviously nitrogen is hard to find so a trip around wales is in order...

Oil needs slight topping up - trip to dealer...

Windscreen washer bottle low...special Nissan stuff (not) but worth another trip to the dealer

Forgot the locking wheel nut key - trip to dealer again!!...

Brake pads seem to have a slight noise - test drive required with multiple stops from illegal speeds as recommended in the manual

Its snowing! need to get used to snow mode...

I have quite a few more if you need them:p:nervous::clap:

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
the old ones are the best.

The couriers just phoned to say that due to the snow they cant deliver your special delivery parcel ( which is your daughters surprise Christmas present ) so you have to go and collect it.

And of course it could be anywhere.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.