GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some jun or nismo side skirts , as you may have seen by my posts im going int production of body parts for gts gtr,s and i need to ask a favour.... hence this is the deal if anyone would loan me these items in return they get the first copy out of the mould free to sell on or keep for emergencies and the origional back to bolt onto thier car, also trying to source a gtr front for the gts to, so guys, brothers.. looking forward to your replies

mould master gaz

·
Registered
70 Posts
I am gagging to get hold of a GTS to GTR front spoiler, when you start do'in em, let us know!! What sort of money will they be?

e-mail [email protected]

Cheers, Richard

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know of 2 coys in uk that sell them for 500 squid , too much i think so mine will around £325.00 delivered in primer ready to go...... gaza

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Don't suppose you can make the whole Nismo 400R front bumper? (including splitter) I've had a quote already so Im just comparing notes before I decide on which splitter to get (or indeed a whole aftermarket bumper if the price is right)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Unique Autosports in OZ do a cool one and it quite cheep, but probably not after shiping. Doesn't have the single split bar in the middle though (which I think the 400R does)
$595 AUS $ for the bumper
$400 for shiping!

£352.31
+import duty +VAT (unless you're lucky!)

http://www.uniqueautosports.com.au/

Phil

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi durzel, the problem with doing that is if you prang the front spoiler you have to replace the whole damn thing , expensive option. and the returns on the mould would conflict pulling out in one go... ive ordered 2 front splitters you still want one m8;)

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ps could do the whole bumper in 2 moulds though and then you get the first one free!

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
You just need to find someone who has the Nismo 400R bumper+splitter now :)

Incidentally, do you have any pictures of the splitter you've got? I thought it was the one that tigger has, but apparently its not?

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
phill just makes the whole proccess to long an costly get a prolem and back to oz to the wizzard , at least here its on your door step and advise on fitting is quick nuf said ... you gota pay for quality on a quality car ...eh

·
Registered
70 Posts
Darkstar, just so i can plan ahead, any idea when you will be starting production of GTS to GTR front?

Richard

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Looks like your goin to be busy gary!!!

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
let,s bring it on guys, we can all have stonking looking motas, should set up a forum just for gts hybrids, what dya recon lads and any lasses!:cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts