GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and the mrs are arguing about these stainless protectors ive had made to try to protect my expensive stingray canards, I think they look ok, they serve a purpose, she thinks they spoil the look? The thing is, my canards are so vulnerable to getting scratched and knocked etc, what does everyone think, opinions required please

·
Registered
747 Posts
Erm..

Everyone to their own but I think they don't really belong on a sport car etc probably more at home on a off roader, sorry if that sounds harsh but if those bars caught on anything you risk have your bumper ripped to pieces

Sulaman

·
Premium Member
8,090 Posts
Are they illegal to use as they protrude so far from out the car? Like canards bein illegal I believe in technical terms?

Need to see a whole front end picture I think

·
Registered
9,728 Posts
You may as well build a frame around the car in that case just like they do on karts that are for arrive and drive fun.

PS it does look horrible.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Maybe pull them in a bit and paint them black but as they are I think they look silly.
Your becoming obsessed :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Take the the protectors off, I've got endless canards and they stick out twice as far! Just be extra careful with them and you shouldn't damage them!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pretty much like the mrs said :( I just dont want to damage them, theres no harm done, they use the same bolt holes, , so its no problem to take them off, thanks guys, I go and eat my humble pie.

·
Registered
3,576 Posts
they look naff tbh.

just leave them be or remove them and sell them, your protector bars spoil it I think.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts