GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

After the explanations of how to post a piccy up I thought Id learn HTML and do a web page.

done it, got the website.

so open to all ... http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/stevec/index.html

Hope you all like it. It is a bit basic at the mo but more things will come online as I learn how to do it.
only takes a couple of days to get to grips with writing in HTML so anyone putting it off shouldn't because if I can do it anyone can.

Couldn't use their editing editing tools though and had to rewrite it all by hand in a little window.

when I can work out how I will link a few piccys into this thread.
if anyone has some pictures they need hosting then let me know.

cheers
Steve

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Very nice indeed Steve!
I'm looking for a new server to host my picturees on...is anglefire.com free? What kind of space & bandwith do they give you?

Excellent looking car BTW. That is one shiny paint job. I always thought the R33 lookes so good in red!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Dino, I hadn't polished it then either it is really shiny if you polish it !!

Angelfire was indeed free
Here is some of the blurb on their site.

Just starting out and don't mind ads on your page? Try Free, then move up to Plus!
20 MB of Disk Space
Easy to Use Building Tools
Page Design Templates
FREE Images
FrontPage Enabled

1gb of bandwidth I presume that is over 1 month..

I'll be uploading more photos soon.
/Steve

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Nice one steve mate. Car's lookin' as good as ever.

Daz

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that aint a sticker Daz, it is a backlit skyline aftermarket goodie, and no I don't know where it came from it was already on the car.

lets people know what just frightened the life out of them !!:D

/Steve

·
Registered
805 Posts
Cool

Steve,

A good start mate, no end to your talents 'eh :D

A little tip though, best to reduce any large pics to 800's or 600's or your bandwidth will soon be gone, as I found previously on my site, and avoid any video if you can

RonS

1 - 14 of 14 Posts