GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes Thats right I am looking for a shagged RB engine, dont matter how knackered, as long as all the broke bits are still there, but I dont want to pay a lot for it! IE Its a Knackered Engine!

Want to Blue print the RB Engine in Standard Trim to aid people in Diagnosis and Working on one, so come on someone must have a completely shagged engine that they want to throw away.

Thanks

SI

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
It takes quite a bit to completely ruin an engine beyond repair though Si ... you can always salvage something .. Well normally :D

Cheers,

Dan

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pi$$ On my Idea why dont u Dan!!!!;)

Maybe People can contribute broken bit then?

I am sure you all must have busted parts knocking about!

SI:D

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
sorryyyyyyyyyyy

lol .. sorry Si .. I just figured that with bits for these birds being expensive, that people would salvage whatever they can from their engines to avoid huge purchase costs... :p :D

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dunno Matey, I managed to Fek an engine beyond resonable repair before now.....:rolleyes:

But I know I have a GTR Airbox, that Im never gonna do anything with, and I know rod has a stuffed cylinder head, so you know what I mean......

Si

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Hi Andre

Started with R34 6 speeder and then went to 5 :( .

Put in an R33 5 speeder and then went to 4 :D .

And like I said on another thread Andre, when I break 'em they don't work. Not sort of, or maybe.

I hearby offer to test any new components or gearboxes for anyone free of charge :smokin: .

Draxx, which one do you want then :D . Only kidding.

glen

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Glen

Let me say this: you can start testing gearboxes for me once you've proven that you can "test" 'em from 6 to 7 or from 5 to 6 gears, sort of the other way around ;) :p :D :smokin:

Andre.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts