GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, and gals maybe. I dont know!

Anyways, just popped in to say hello. I'm looking round because I am wanting a Skyline. Preferable a GT-R 34 but I'm not a rich :D so I am realistically looking at a GT-R33. Looking to get it in about a year or so, but there is nothing wrong with getting to know the car and the people before hand.

I drive a RWD at the moment and Im getting a little bored with it and want a 4WD and the Skyline is the only choice for me.

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Welcome to the BB mate

You'll gain a huge knowledge of the car from here!!! And we're a very friendly bunch including the gals!!

Good luck in your future purchase

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.

Quick responce!

The best way to find out about the car is to look at what you guys and gals say about it. Look at the pros as well as the cons.

Looking at your username. You dont fancy swaping your car do you. I am currently in possession of a Kebab which I am willing to trade. I will throw the extra tub of chillie in for free. ;)

I currently drive a ZX so I am no stranger to power, it just I want the power on all 4 wheels now. :D

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Welcome to the board Stuart ... seems a lot of Skyliners are previous 300ZX owners so you should fit right in :D

Cheers,

Dan

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Stuart E said:
Thanks.

Quick responce!

The best way to find out about the car is to look at what you guys and gals say about it. Look at the pros as well as the cons.

Looking at your username. You dont fancy swaping your car do you. I am currently in possession of a Kebab which I am willing to trade. I will throw the extra tub of chillie in for free. ;)

I currently drive a ZX so I am no stranger to power, it just I want the power on all 4 wheels now. :D
Not quite yet!!!:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts