GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a reminder from you guys for my R33 GTR insurance which like last year is a good price. Reading all the T's & C's that come with it about making sure the details are still correct as it could affect the insurance cover, I noticed it was showing me as owning another car which was correct last year but not this. So I called up your office explained the change and asked for the papers to be reissued with the correct detail so I could pay the premium.

Now here's the problem, The papers were resent to me but with no changes. When I called your office a second time I was told you had my comments on record but can't change what's on the papers. So here's where I stand, I'm happy with the cover and the premium and want to pay you but only when the paperwork accurately reflects the detail. If it doesn't I can see it becoming a problem if I should want to make a claim. Surely this can't be difficult to resolve Guys. Lets get this sorted and the money will be with you the same day!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got a reminder from you guys for my R33 GTR insurance which like last year is a good price. Reading all the T's & C's that come with it about making sure the details are still correct as it could affect the insurance cover, I noticed it was showing me as owning another car which was correct last year but not this. So I called up your office explained the change and asked for the papers to be reissued with the correct detail so I could pay the premium.

Now here's the problem, The papers were resent to me but with no changes. When I called your office a second time I was told you had my comments on record but can't change what's on the papers. So here's where I stand, I'm happy with the cover and the premium and want to pay you but only when the paperwork accurately reflects the detail. If it doesn't I can see it becoming a problem if I should want to make a claim. Surely this can't be difficult to resolve Guys. Lets get this sorted and the money will be with you the same day!
Does anyone from Greenlight ever look at this forum? Neil, what's changed? Last year you couldn't have been more helpful, this year no sign of you. I'll try a call to you personally later this week to see if we can sort this. If we do, I suggest you put the guy I spoke to through a bit more training. It could be losing you some business.......

·
Registered
318 Posts
I was off a couple of days last week so sorry i couldnt reply until now. This is the first i have seen of this.

I have no way of tracing your policy from your username (your name wasnt listed in the post) so have replied to your PM for you telephone number and reg number.

If you made changes to your policy to take affect from renewal they wont show on your policy until its physically renewed. I have replied to your PM and i can call you anytime (even out of hours as im normally here until late most days) to get it sorted.

If you came through to the renewal department before the person you spoke to would of made the amendments to take affect from your renewal date. If you wanted to make the changes mentioned from now instead they can show on the documents immediately.

Neil
greenlight

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Neil (and Mook)

Sounds like we can get this resolved pretty quickly, your explanation makes sense to me, it just wasn't explained that way when I asked your office to update and resend. I'll call you later this week to sort things out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts