GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
should be in the for sale bit but it is just for GTiR's so I thought I would stick it here! I have for sale a specially built sub box to fit in the sunny boot beneath the rear strut brace. It has two 10" JL subs fitted to it in an inverted position. Also have two amps. Both are phoenix gold, one is a ZX250 and the other a ZX500. I am open to offers on the above!

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Might want to try advertising it on the GTI-R list and the JapUKMeets list too.

Cheers,
Daz

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, I wish I hadnt unsubscribed, but I had my work email address down so I had to take it off!!! am not really desperate to sell as I miss my muzak!!!! but, needs must and everything is coming out the sunny, including the standard bonnett!!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Do you realise you can select it so you dont get any individual mails, and just read the messages on the web for the Yahoo Groups.

Sorry if you know this.

Lee

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no I didnt actually! but each time I go on I try and log into yahoo and I forget my login name and password so I try and set up another but it takes forever to get a password and I get cheesed off and leave it....think its just me!!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Is the sub box custom made to fit the car?, my mate has a GTIR he maybe interested. I'll ask him Sunday (if I remember:eek: ) .

Jason.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes, made by my friend who is a fitter....he works in Selfridges in London....nice quality box....it fitted under my rear strut brace..but...am not sure it will go in if the spare wheel is still in...you will need to have a look see..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts