GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Seems just like the mlr there are people on here just looking to take the piss out of someone else,as i stated details including price are on piston heads,if you dont like it then **** off and get back to your crack pipe.

·
Banned
2,230 Posts
No. Your advert on this forum is shit and if you don't put the price on it I'm deleting it

mook

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
You're trying to sell a car mate, put some effort into it or expect people to judge you by your actions. Ask yourself one simple question: Do you EXPECT that someone will buy a car from you having looked at your thread, seen the shockingly poor description you posted and then for further info (including the price) been directed to another website? There's no wonder Middlehurst bid you in the balls for it if you expended the same amount of effort with them...

Start a new thread, write a good description and quote a price - hardly rocket science or going to take more effort than typing a crap response on the forum because people follow the rules that you clearly think you are above :rolleyes:

EDIT: I must be one of those ****ing idiots you're refering to by going on to pistonheads and finding the link for your car for you?

·
Super Moderator
15,847 Posts
How about nobody bothers trying to help you in future and you get £15K for a car that's probably worth a lot more?:runaway:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts