GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People

I am in the process of clearing some space at home, and thus have decided to sell this piece of motorpsort memorabilia, i know its not skyline related but it would appear quite a lot of you guys like ferrari'

Brand new 1997 Ferrari F310b Front BBS magnesium wheel and Gooodyear tyre (unbelievably light!). This item was a present from the Ferrari Formula 1 team to one of their sponsors (Asprey). The tyre was signed by Micheal Schumacher and Eddie Irvine in Asprey’s London showroom. It comes complete with a certificate of authenticity signed by Edward Asprey.

If your interested send me a mail.

Rob

Attachments

·
Registered
327 Posts
Sorry to say that I am sure I do not have a big Pile of money that I could pass your way for it!

But I must ask how you come by it? I have visions of night out with shome on the piss:D and him pulling it form the back of his car, her you go mate! :D :D

gone on tel!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
source

Bruce,

After about 2 litres of vodka redbull, me and my mates decided to....in all truth i know somebody who works at Asprey and thus during renovations it became available, so i bought it! so it is quite, quite legal

Rob

P.s. I have pleanty of traffic cones and flashing lights left over from my Student days, these are signed by Rob Neumann (5 times F1 world champion, Playstation) in a very drunk state, i will be willing to let these go for just £50 each...bargin!

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
wheel and tyre

what do you want for it .
please let me know.

keith cowie

·
Registered
41 Posts
Traffic Cones

Rob,

I'd be very interested in one of the traffic cones (assuming the signature is genuine) ...

Really now, I remember a while ago that you mentioned a tyre place in East London/Docklands that was very cheap - do you have a phone number for it?

Thanks

·
Registered
327 Posts
Cheep Tyers

Joss has now put a section up called Brakes, Tyers and Wheels

I have put a tread up prices for tyers!

if you have any tyer supplyers post phone numbers and prices and with any luck we all can get a good deal!

Hope this is of help

regards

Bruce

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tyre place

Peter,

the place was:

The Tyre Shop
544 Commercial Road
London
E1 0HY

020 77907744

If i remeber rightly owner is called paul. I thought they very very cheap (4 goodyear eagle F1 265/40/17 £500 fitted i think...may have been 20 or 30 quid over that, but i seem to remeber £125 each)

hope this helps

rob

p.s. alas you are all out of luck the last cone went this morning!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts