GTR Forum banner

If I were Peter I would be fuming

2K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  Trev 
#1 ·
Nissan : Nissan Skyline GTR 600BHP

To think I almost bought this car... there really ought to be a law against this kind of thing.

I sold my GTR Saturday and I was very careful who I sold it to. If I got a whiff of "stickers this" or "Gauges that" she would not be sold to that person.

This is why GTRs need to stay at a price which prevents a certain type of auto enthusiast to get hold of them.

#7 ·
The guy selling it made a thread on here which got deleted.
He bought it off his mate and is using the pictures his mate took of the car over a year ago not his own to advertise it.

I wouldn't be fuming about it though. He got the money he wanted, so whatever happened to it since shouldn't matter.

#10 ·
Knowing Peter I don't suppose he will be overly bothered. I know he cared about his car with a passion but it was a track car and a very good one and well maintained at that. So if someone has added some new seats and carbon bits then that's fine as far as I can see

#14 ·
Home built by Mr E, shame about the "ugly" bits !!

#16 ·
When you sell your "pride and joy" you have to move on.

I would have cried for years when I sold my FTO GPX, it was mint and the lady that bought it kerbed the wheels - which were NEW the month before - scratched the rear bumper and she had also caught the front splitter.

All in all, you have to move on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.