GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seen on the Auto Trader website that Middlehurst got a bayside blue R34, with only 28k miles on the clock, up for £35k. Take it it would of been serviced by them [being an ex-Middlehurst supplied car] and they wouldn't buy anything back unless it was top-draw right? Although I aint in the market for an R34 yet, you guys reckon I should jump at something like this if Middlehurst got similar when I got my funds together?

Also noticed the black 34 being sold through A and A performance - that belongs to one of the guys off here innit. I love that car soooo much. 31k miles and 520bhp :thumbsup:

And the 26k miler a little below that [also a member here] - over 600bhp and £32k.

So much choice - so wish I was ready to buy now :mad:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, my title is wrong. I meant 'jump on this', as in rush down the Middlehurst right now and slap a bunch of cash of their desk. Not just 'jump it', like I'm gonna leap over something...doh?!?!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why is that mate?

I'm hoping to have a budget of £35k[ish], so that may inc importing a low mile Zele car - which I reckon would be my first choice, especially if I was recommended the Jap spec route. Though at the same time, I seen a new [I mean new to this forum] UK R34 for sale this morning in the classified section - bayside blue, 30k miles, 474bhp, a little over my funds. This car will be an amazing buy?

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Spec to be had from UK car is different to Japanese car. You can do a search on the forum to find differences between UK and Japanese cars.

Also do a search on why it will be difficult bringing in new cars.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I'll go through all the spec differences, so I fully know what I'd be getting - though I have read a bunch of posts about the difficulties of importing R34 GTR's. Some people have done it recently though, so it is possible, and by the time I'm ready to buy it may be a lot easier [I hope]?

From what I've read, I'd need to budget £10k for all import costs. But Zele V-SpecII's are £26k[ish], so for £36-37k [the cost of UK 34's] I'd have one hell of a ride?!?!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts