GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... and knowing what the running costs are, would you

Buy another car outright with view to mod.
Buy something cheap and cheerful and not mod at all.
Lease a "dream" car knowing you would change it for another once that time was over.

I'm seriously thinking I would lease as its so cheap [or seems so] nowadays. No modding, just M3 convertible for a couple of years, Porsche Cayman, Lotus Elise ... my wish list is endless :)

I can't seem to stop spending or wanting to spend on the GTR :)

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
I have no idea.

I _think_ it would be something more sensible and not mod it, probably something like a Lexus IS200. On a par with MOST other cars on the road and nice and comfy. Looks good too.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Well, my Skyline has gone & i'm confused to hell as to what to replace it with...

I plan to buy a cheap old nail of an Impreza WRX estate as I need something relatively fast, that I can chuck stuff in & not give two hoots about (driving a 307 diesel company car every day is akin to having a frontal lobotomy).

Choices as to the fun car are so varied I don't really know what to do, but 911 GT3 RS's & GT2's are at a point where it's getting hard to ignore...

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I'd get an RX-7... Er, hang on, that's what I did do 4 years ago after selling my R33 GT-R and I haven't looked back :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts