GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have come across some odd bit left over from my r33 gtr. From breaking and rebuilding. Which are no use to me. As well the cars gone and ive ended up with a evo lol

Ignition amp. £100
Rb26 long nose crank. It spun a bearing will get it checked by engineer tomorrow. £ subject to condition
standard set of rb26 pistons. New rings and arp rod bolts. Less than 1000 miles. £80
Rb26 sump. Unsure on condition of front diff £150
2x standard fuel rails r32 gtr and a r33 gtr. £10 each
gtr front prop £ much use
is a standard clutch and flywheel any use to anybody?
R33 gtr headlight air duct. £70. Still it black fiber glass so can be easily painted to what ever picks your fancy

I will do some more hunting through boxes to see if I have anything else

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Make offers mind people you never know. Or say if ypu think ive over priced stuff. Dont know the current rate for some of this stuff

·
Registered
366 Posts
pm'd dude........

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The clutch is a pull type. to be honest. I think only the wheel wheel is the only bit worth having. I will dig it out and post some pics. Ive also come across. I think its a flywheel for a triple plate clutch. I did know what make but forgotten lol

·
Registered
366 Posts
check your pm's........

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im waiting for the engineers to call me back they were quite busy when I went today. So hopefully will get a answer tomorrow. Ben

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Spoke to them about the crank today. It needs to be reground. But not sure if it to far gone yet till he starts the regrind.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Finally got hold of engineers about the crank. Its a standard crank needs a regrind. But its 25thou bend. If any use to anyone let me know. I have also come across the standard twin turbo ppipe.the one with the red badge on. £50 for that. And I think I over shot on some of the prices so feel free to message me. As I said I no longer have a use for these parts anymore. Also final thing the flywheel I was unsure of I think its an os gilken triple plate. Just flywheel no plates etc

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi sorry for the delay. I have throw the old flywheel out now as we had some flooding the other week and it rusted to much. But not to rush if they aren't wanted they will be weighted in on my next trip to the scrap yard

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi the crank was scrapped as when it spun a bearing it slighty bent the crank. The rods were sold awhile ago and the cradle was sold along with the block along time ago

1 - 20 of 20 Posts