GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Need your advice on what model I should go for. I really like the shape of the R33 GTR (wider rear arches etc) and the fact it is a TT engine. However I am not too keen on the fact it's all wheel drive. I currently have a Supra SZ and love it purly for the fact that its rear wheel drive. I understand that the R33 GTS-T is rear wheel drive and a bit lighter than the GTR but lower on power and dosnt have the same curves. Is there anyway of making either the GTR rear wheel drive or do the GTR body kits fit the GTS cause if that is the case I was thinking of tuning the engine and putting on the Abflug wide arch kit.

Sorry for the loads of questions

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
GTS gearbox and your sorted mate:)

i'd say have a test drive first, im sure you'll love it, even though its awd, its only there when you really need it, when not needed its still rwd!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah I get it so if you loose traction the front wheels will grip? what about burnouts etc as the car will be going up the strip.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ah sweet well need to get shot of the supra then I can start looking what can I expect to get for around the 8k - 8.5k mark?

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Welcome to the forum Daston, if you do a search you will find all you need here:)

There was a big debate on Torque Split Controllers here:
Torque Splitter

And for the 2WD/4WD stuff try here:
Drive Train

GTS and GTR:
GTR and GTS

Feel free to ask away, there are no stupid questions mate:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I may be able to push the budget to 10k but it A)depends on how much the supra goes for and B) if I am able to save like crazy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts