GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after 10 moths with out a GTR (I went in to the dark side 350Z) I have decided I want a GTR again.................... as I have miss my old R33 GTR so much I went and bought a R34GTR today. :D :D :D :D :D
This is my 3rd GTR and I can honestly say I have miss driving the GTR it felt so different to the Z.

Here is the pic :D :D Loving the bright yellow colour.

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,843 Posts
Snap.:runaway:

Do tell us more.:cool:

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the 350Z was nice to drive and no doubt a very under rated car. but I have always love the GTR as a kid. and the R34 was the ultimate dream. To be honest the deal almost didnt go through with the guy as he wont budge on the price at all (my second choice was an evo 8 MR FQ360 ) which we was going to go and look at on the way. but after about 2 hours on haggling he give in and we got a deal and I am over the moon

I have asked the kids what did they prefer at showing them some pic of the evo and the GTR and my lad say I like the yellow one because is same colour as bumblebee haa haa when I got home with the car he was over the moon I have not see my lad so happy seeing the car is like he is more excited than I am.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
import but was in UK since new 2001. it was imported by Xtreme uk

·
Super Moderator
15,843 Posts
I look forward to seeing you at a meet.:cool:

You've made me want some standard wheels as well now, LOL.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
25,945 Posts
ive only seen a handful of yellow GT-Rs

really keen to see what other ones are out there, not seen much so assumed was that one

(looks the bloody same lol)

:)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
yes that is the one. had loads of history and previous mot and taxes.
Manage to knock a few k of it as well as there is starting to have service rust at the bottom of the car, but those are only minor problems to be honest as I have already expected that from a 10 year old car that has been in Uk since 01 and not had the underseal done.
But that has all been sorted today by my local garage who dont mind doing undersealing to my specification :p . with exhaust remove and all the service rust under the car scrupt away and refreashed with a full car underseal inc the rear wheel inner arches cleaned and reseal . which I think £120.00 well spend and just in time for the winter. :D

·
Super Moderator
15,843 Posts
That car did previously belong to someone on here! Three UK yellow cars and I reckon no more than 4 or 5 yellow imported GTRs.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts