GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After managing to keep off here for a while, and stop my boss from sacking me....too much time spent on here in work hours!!! I can relax a bit more now!!! have managed to sort that out and also have had the time to decide what I am going to do with my cars and racing too!!!! So.......I am back and here to stay, I missed you all loads and thank you for all the 'dont go's' and even poems!!! sweet........so am back to annoy you all...again!

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Welcome back tigs !!!

Been meaning to give you a call to say 'ello. Was also going to come along to goodwood the other week, but couldn't make it in the end.

Glad to hear you are well and have sorted out the "problems". I'm sure i'd be in the same boat if i had net access at work - fortunately for me i don't (who ever heard of an analyst programmer with no net access !!!! well you have now!). Just do what i do, read it all at home after work ! :D

So, what have you decided to do with your cars and the racing ?

Daz

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Hard to keep away

Welcome back.
I will admit that I need to use it less at work (I know that they monitor the useage) and less at home (as I keep getting an earbashing).
But it is hard to keep away isn't it?
:D

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, the Sunny is gonna be up for sale......but.....oh god, I just cant bear the thought of being without it.......if someone comes up with the money I am gonna shove the paperwork in their hand and make them take the car straight away....before I change my mind again!!!!

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Welcome back!!

Welcome back Tigger! ... I would welcome you back with a re-joining poem, but its just too early on a Sunday morning for me to do that ... my brain still isnt on boost yet :D

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Wow, big decision !

I know how difficult it would be for me to part with my GTI-R. When you've put so much time and money completely transforming a car, it must be difficult to part with it.

Someone will get themselves a very nice example when they purchase yours.

Let me know when you're ready to put it up for grabs and i'll post it up on the GTI-R list and the JapUKMeets list.

Does this mean the skyline will be getting some fettling ?

Daz

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very Very Very big decision.....I may even change my mind again...oh I just dont know!!! yeah...will be without the Sky for te coming autumn/winter!!...good things to come;)

·
Banned
3,561 Posts
I'm glad you're back too, have a word with Dirk, he's a sucker for a women:D :smokin: I think he's missed you!

·
Banned
3,561 Posts
If Guy does decide to stop being a 'mod' I will propose you for the job. I've been moderated by a woman before and loved it, but that was in a slightly different context, ahem:smokin:

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ha ha...well I think I can bring the old School headmistress gear and the cane out of the closet.....oooh errrr!!!:D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hello again

It was good to see you again yesterday.
You are right, this place needs the touch of a woman:D

Guy, you can cancel the dress from evans now you wont be needing it:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
97 Posts
the happiest people dont necessarily have the best of everything they just make the most of everything that comes along their way

LL

1 - 20 of 38 Posts