GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for a week at least.

Just dropped the better half off at Stansted so no more Bed Making, Washing, Hoovering, Cooking, Naggin, Pickin me Clothes up after me, phone calls asking "where are you you were supposed to be home hours ago etc., etc.,".

Right I'm off to Sainsburys for Beer and Crisps then.

glen

ps. Bloody hell I'm missin her already :(

pps. Yeah I know this ain't GTR related, but in a way it is as I get to spend more time with me car now.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Internet Access

Correct Andre.

The only computer she knows how to use is the one on the front of the cooker :D . Thank God.

glen

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
oh yeah

go for it glen, get down to your nearest phone box, grab a loose girls contact card, call her up , ask her to come round with 5 friends and have a great party to go with your supplies from Sainsbury's.

Chips, Dips and Whips.

Excellent.:D

Where do you live, be round in an hour if you stick with my plan....

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ooooh errrr

DD. Your idea sounds absolutely superb but I don't want to change the sheets till my dearest comes home :eek: .

Tigger. Yeah like they say 'distance makes the heart grow fonder' :) .

Am staying around a friends tomorrow night to watch the Lewis v Tyson fight. I'm taking my Playstation2, GT3 and projector, complete with i-link cable, so we can race each other on our own tv's till the early hours then watch the fight so thats Sat/Sun catered for.

Wow if only she knew what I was getting up to she'd be so jealous :rolleyes: .

glen

·
Registered
961 Posts
Yeah like they say 'distance makes the heart grow fonder'
you mean you want what you cant have!;)

Am staying around a friends tomorrow night to watch the Lewis v Tyson fight. I'm taking my Playstation2, GT3 and projector, complete with i-link cable, so we can race each other on our own tv's till the early hours then watch the fight so thats Sat/Sun catered for.
now thats a plan !!
my tvs broke can i come round to yours?:D

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Not gonna get to see the fight myself - just hope it lives up to all the hype - because they so often don't.

Enjoy !
Daz

·
Registered
961 Posts
i thought it was about 11 at night but ive just found out it at 3 am ! talk about a late show !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts