GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick one to say that I will be leaving Middlehurst at the end of the month.

I'd just like to say thanks to all the people who I have dealt with over the past 7 years.

Oh yeah, and to Middlehurst for giving me the chance to do some of the wild things I have managed to get up to over the years.

Before you all start cheering about me going I must warn you that I will not be disappearing off thr face of the earth. If my passport to go south of Birmingham comes through I will be headed to a well known japanese tuning company.

Thanks,

Gary.
MM.

P.S. If anybody lives in Bedford, is it really shite or are people pulling my leg ?

·
Registered
758 Posts
Gazmo,

Don't believe everything you hear about Bedford, it's not shite at all. It's far worse than that.

Before anyone leaps to Bedford's defence, don't bother, just think! no parking, lousy shops, dirty town centre, East European beggars/muggers, gridlocked twice a day.... etc. etc.. the place is indefensible.

Vincenzo. :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Leaving MM

Good luck mate.

Maybe we might see more of you now and it would be good to have your knowledge nearer to us in the south.:)

Any speacials at MM going befroe you leave them ?:D

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmmm

The company should be very obvious !! LOL

As for specials, everything after 27th Feb is free !!

Gary.
MM

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,591 Posts
About time.

Gary,

Well I must say it is about time. When you last servised my car at Connolly
about 3 years back, you was bitching about your job then.

Glad you've made the move.

Never know, now you are down south more, our paths may cross again.

Good Luck.;)

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
I KNOW WHERE YOUR GOING

HI GARY HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR NEW JOB

HOPE YOU CAN GIVE ME GOOD DISCOUNT HA,HA.

HKS,HKS,HKS,HKS,HKS EUROPE

KEITH

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Good luck Gary !

I'm not Scottish like Keith, but I'd still like to get a good discount !! (I'm Dutch, as in used-to-be-scottish haha). :D ;)

(I'll let you judge wether that's better or worse..... tell me sometime:p )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts