GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Against all expectations I took delivery today. Sadly none of the goodies installed yet (partly due to backorders partly due to crap communication).

Sorry CC, original mirror still here. 3 nav mirrors returned broken so they stopped supplying them. Dealer claims they managed to install a satnav on oem screen with rear cam + 2 front cams. I'm not a believer yet but keeping my fingers crossed. Rest of goodies will be installed during 1200 km check.

Oh and about the car? Fantastic!! Will post some pics and more detailed story tomorrow.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Gefeliciteerd Tom, ziet er super uit!! :thumbsup:

When did you originally expect to take delivery?

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Sorry CC, original mirror still here.
No probs buddy, thanks for thinking of me!

Enjoy your GTR fella, it is a truly amazing beast!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Nice one Tom, ya going to get face cramp from all the smiling!!

Enjoy it buddy

I saw 2 today

Seriously considering selling the 34 for one now
Though i've not done a lot of driving of her yet Matt, i'd say don't do it!! Though fantastic, the 35 still feels like its lacking a little something? (personally the lack of induction and BOV, etc, though not important to some i really miss along with the fact that you feel like your going quick in the 34, the 35 is just crazy how easy it is to hit 3 figures :nervous: and not even feel like your moving)

But it's growing on me! given the offer of a Z tune or Nur, i think i might be tempted to swap/sell with out a thought (this could ofcourse change once i've got the exhaust and other extras sorted ;) )

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yuck waking up and rainy morning. My car is wet! How dare they :)

The goodies ordered are stinger / lasershield, zele kit, rear cam and Miltek pipe. Naughty ipod i will install myself. Also still planning on GTC Ti pipe and close to ordering some matt black carbon pieces for interior.

Hope it clears up, wan't to drive a bit more and get at least the first 500 km out of the way!

@ Hugo, expected June initially.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha, no. Looking at weather don't regret!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmm uploading pics didn't go well, will try later.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts