GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm surprised there has not been more people posting they've collected their new GTR. I know Middlehurst had 10 going out March 1st.

Maybe they're still out driving :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm surprised there has not been more people posting they've collected their new GTR. I know Middlehurst had 10 going out March 1st.

Maybe they're still out driving :)
I wish. Told mine was schedualed to be delivered from Newcastle, to Westover(11 due) in Bournemouth 26th Feb, then it was 1st March, has still not arrived. Delays I'm er'm informed due to bad weather. Apparently deliveries arranged by Nissan hq, HPC's not permitted to get involved.:blahblah:

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
Hmmm. Hope mines not delayed. Hopefully getting it on the 19th :D
I wouldnt hold your breath...

The HPCs are very much in the dark with regards delivery. They are only sure where your car is when it arrives outside their building.

Take it from a man who's been there done that!

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
I wouldnt hold your breath...

The HPCs are very much in the dark with regards delivery. They are only sure where your car is when it arrives outside their building.

Take it from a man who's been there done that!
Given your Vin is early, and your delivery was so late, I tend to think they kept your car in a field just to p!ss you off ;) :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
7,641 Posts
Given your Vin is early, and your delivery was so late, I tend to think they kept your car in a field just to p!ss you off ;) :chuckle:
I think you may be right Ed, it was the Massey Ferguson sticker on the rear bumper that gave it away!

Just goes to show that popping into MH every week for 1 year does tend to annoy people.... :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts