GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But not sure what it would be worth in the uk??,not much info on them around but this one looks stunning,its proper old school,engine is a l20et only about 140bhp,ive been told its a 1984 dr30 gt-e turbo,l type engine.I think parts would be hard to come by?

·
Registered
8,542 Posts
Wow, looks in fantastic condition. Not something you see around these parts every day.

TT

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
that with an RB engine....:D

i've downloaded one for a free game i have....

its modelled with realistic physics. it doesnt feel slow or fast..i like:D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im very tempted to buy it,but would have to tweak the engine for some more bhp.I doubt you'll see another on the road.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'd snap it up, it's gorgeous.

I guess you'd need to track most parts down in Japan, although I could be wrong. It'd still be worth it in my mind, and if it proves too difficult then you can always improvise if you're technically minded:)

·
Registered
858 Posts
I must not be the purist that some others are, I know it's a Skyline but it's not fast and to me it's very definitely not gorgeous!

It might get some Kudos from those really 'in the know' but to everyone else you'll look like you're driving a souped up Nissan Bluebird of the same era!

Sorry!

·
Vendor
12,590 Posts
there was a std one of these on driftworks a while back for £700!!!!!!
AndyBarnes snapped it up:) :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I must not be the purist that some others are, I know it's a Skyline but it's not fast and to me it's very definitely not gorgeous!

It might get some Kudos from those really 'in the know' but to everyone else you'll look like you're driving a souped up Nissan Bluebird of the same era!

Sorry!

I can see exactly where your coming from mate but its a marmite car,i'd probably get it,change/add a few parts then sell it on.I can just picture it on th roads over here noone will know what the hell it is:smokin:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I didn't even know they existed...I got a Skyline book for crimbo and it doesn't even mention that variant :s goes from the 60's straight to the 90's...i'd have got it just so I could have a skyline. Well, I have one...but a 1/10 scale RC version doesn't count to anyone but me lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just been chatting to the guy who has it,he only put sold because he thought I was having it....im so tempted,its had alot of money spent on it:smokin:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts