GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am such a child! It's now 5.30 and having been awake, unable to to sleep most of the night I have given in! Problem is, I pick up my car at 1100 today, Black Ed in Silver.
Really, just Grow up!
New to forum by the way, hi guys.

·
Registered
352 Posts
hehe gz! :)
mine is arriving in 15-20 days, but i am not sleeping well already - just not for the same reason. i have suffered a lot of nerve damage when i broke my arm, so now im in constant pain.

but i am sure GTR will cure all of it hehe

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I am such a child! It's now 5.30 and having been awake, unable to to sleep most of the night I have given in! Problem is, I pick up my car at 1100 today, Black Ed in Silver.
Really, just Grow up!
New to forum by the way, hi guys.
It gets worse when the beast arrives..best to sleep in the motor:thumbsup: Enjoy the first 1200mls....did mine in 5 days since i couldn't sleep anyway seemed to make sense just to DRIVE. Hope you have lots of extras on order particular new tunes and the special ipod:D

·
Registered
429 Posts
Grats! Hope its as nice a day where you are as it is here! :)

Mine was SUPPOSED to be here today, but has been delayed. Fingers crossed it arrives at the HPC this Thursday.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Welcome to the forum - be great to hear your first impressions.

Just don't do what I stupidly did on my first day - take it into a multi story car park and kerb an alloy :lamer:

·
Registered
131 Posts
mp3 illiterate, amongst other things

Today, 08:49 AM #3 (permalink)
johnhanton57
johnhanton57 is Liking it in Lagos (How Sad)
GTROC Member

Hope you have lots of extras on order particular new tunes and the special ipod
What's that then? :eek: I've been looking around to buy my first mp3! Can you suggest one please there's so much choice! :confused:
Geoff

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
What's that then? :eek: I've been looking around to buy my first mp3! Can you suggest one please there's so much choice! :confused:
Geoff
I think when John refers to "tunes" they are the sort of tunes that 600hp makes, not the ones you listen to in the car :D Do a search on COBB Accessport mate :smokin:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Car's is mega. Part-ex my E90 M3 for this and they are very different beasts.

Love the new one, but want to get the running in period out of the way so I can start playing. Chalk and cheese with regards to driving, can't even begin to compare the two......GT-R will definitely be quicker, obvious even only having revved it to 3500-4000.

It's going to be fun!

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Welcome to the forum and I'm also glad you like the car so much, just watch those 'tunes' though, it can become a very expensive habit!

John, why are you up at 04:30? How's the youngster by the way!

DaveG (it's not 04:30 where I am, which is why I'm up!)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts