GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry if this is a repost, but I don't remember reading anything about it before.

Also, sorry about the quality of the photos but they were all taken in pitch darkness.

I was browsing through the menus in the MFD (on my Sat-Nav car) and under <Settings | Other> I found a menu item called Image Viewer.

So, I plugged the GTROC USB memory stick that I got when I joined the club into the USB port on my GT-R. It came filled with loads of great GT-R related photos.

I was then presented with the following screen to allow me to choose a specific folder on the memory stick.

The screen then showed a list of images contained in the selected folder.

By pressing the "Full Screen Display" button I could then view a specific image.

Finally, by pressing the Play button (arrow at the top) I started a slideshow of the images. Cool! :clap:

Now, if only I could think of somewhere that I could find a load of GT-R related images that would entertain me when I'm stuck in traffic. :chairshot

Like DVD playback, the Image Viewer only works when the handbrake is on. It took me a while to realise this. You won't be able to select an image if the handbrake is off, but there is no warning to explain why.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Hmmm i've joined GTROC and still not received anything :(

But nice find big chap!!

Might have to disconnect that cable from the handbrake to the MFD - have some nice wallpaper when you're driving ;)

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
When did you join? It can take up to a week to send your pack out as we batch process them. Also Royal Mail is shit (again) at the moment so there may be some delay there. You will see your privileges have been changed so you now have access to the Members Area as well and can order more through the shop or get extra discounts.

If you don't receive anything in the next couple of days please send a PM to Scott

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
When did you join? It can take up to a week to send your pack out as we batch process them. Also Royal Mail is shit (again) at the moment so there may be some delay there. You will see your privileges have been changed so you now have access to the Members Area as well and can order more through the shop or get extra discounts.

If you don't receive anything in the next couple of days please send a PM to Scott
Cheers John

Paid up 26th of Aug, but only got my VIN to Scott (via yourself - ta for that btw) on 22nd Sept. Hence i need to learn the art of patience. Feels like i've spent so much time with my car - maybe that's why it seems longer! (crap excuse for lack of patience!)

Maybe downloading some of the R35 and chicks photos to display in my car like Supraman has done will help :) (and we're back on Topic - sorry for taking it off!)

·
Registered
938 Posts
Like DVD playback, the Image Viewer only works when the handbrake is on. It took me a while to realise this. You won't be able to select an image if the handbrake is off, but there is no warning to explain why.[/QUOTE]

lol they're probably worried that if there was a warning someone might sue them for the accident that was caused while reading the warning :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts