GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice that a lot of you have an image of your car underneath your name when you post a message. How do you get this on there?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
GT-R Register Bulletin Board > General > Announcements > How do I get a little pic of my car...

Good luck! The toughest bit is resizing it without loosing too much quailty.

Rob

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Alan,

That's great! If you could do one for me too that would be fantastic. I don't have a decent camera and the car needs a clean first. What time do you want to come round? I'll provide the water and sponges.:D

·
Registered
6,091 Posts
Send them over guys :D
White cars come first though :p
John I might have a photo of your car if so I will send it to you.
Have you put your bumper vents in yet ??????????????????
Whats your E-mail ??
Best regards Alan

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Unfortunately I couldnt make it any bigger than that as it exceeded the 2400b limit (or whatever it is) i NEED TO DROP THE RESOLUTION OF THE IMAGE BUT KEEP ITS PHYSICAL SIZE. And that was unintentional caps lock...

Anyway!

Rob:( :eek: :p :rolleyes: :eek:

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Bunny hopping

Alan,

I have an image too, its a little hopping bunny. I know nothing about cars, but it looks cute bouncing :)

I'll wack it over to you

How's married life, say hi to Andrea.

Claire

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
oops

Sorry Alan,

I've deleted the bunny by mistake, however, I've found a lovely white Skyline off the website. I know I dont have one, but its gorgeous. I've attached it to an email. Unlike Fuggles, this car will always remain white :D :p (only joking Johnny boy)

Claire

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Thank you!

Thanks Alan. The image is small and neat....like me!;) :cool:

Claire

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Another question

Under my log in name 'Booty-licious' it has mildly tuned, seriously tuned etc... How do I change this too?

Cheers
me
:D

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Thankyou Alan :)

Does this mean you had said ewok on your hard drive already 9the full size image?)

Fellow 'woker!!!!

You must admit, of all the stupid things you could want an EWOK on your avatar takes the biccy :D

Rob

1 - 20 of 22 Posts