GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my immaculate Rover 75 V6 Auto. I bought this car to tide me over while my GTR was having some work done, thats completed, so I no-longer have need for it. See the ebay listing for more info...

Click Here

It really is a bargain of a car and despite any preconceptions some people may have, you do get masses of equipment and refinement for your money...

First to view will buy.

I'll take £3000 cash for it if you are a club member.

·
Registered
6,091 Posts
You have deleted the reg in the first pic but its plain to see in the others, also i would not show the GTR in the background or mention it in the text, buts thats me.

Just a thought, good luck with the sale

Best regards Alan

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the heads up Alan. I thought they'd updated but looking back through my FTP log, they'd been skipped. All sorted now though. The GTR's not stored there anyway (she's usually locked and sealed away in an underground lair) so I'm not too worried about that. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok people, I think I may have over estimated the value of this car. I can't believe I have, it's almost mint, V6 engine and automatic gearbox as smooth as you could want!

I have dropped the price and relisted although the auction ends today so grab yourself an absolute BARGAIN!!!!!!.........

Bargain of the century..........!

£2000 I need the money! :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts