GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Kinda funny how German and English is mixed up in this thread ;)

@Sean: The GTR was in fact hit by a tractor, even if it sounds like a bad tale.
I was told the tractor was speeding and therefore couldn´t avoid crashing into the car...so I guess I must make the car quicker so another tractor won´t have the chance to hit me again :D

·
Registered
532 Posts
I sold all the stuff one day to another when I got the chance to buy the GTR...it´s a pity, in a way.
But on the other side, what are 500bhp when you can own a GTR? ;)

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Tommy Kaira said:
Yes, i'm the one who bought the TK from Chrys. The car is running verry good! It`s verry fast and looks perfect. I love it :) What do you mean with how long did it take to get it on the road? Can you explain? Sorry, but my english is not perfect.
TK...just wondering how difficult it was to get it through the TuV process..and "on the road".

Wow, lots of GTR's in Stuttgart...we will all have to meet up sometime this summer.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Generally spoken there are almost too many R34 in Germany now *gg*
In Heilbronn I know of one GTR and two GTT, that´s a total of six cars in an area of about 50 square km...two years ago I guess there were not a hand full in whole Germany :)
Not counting the UK or US citizen ones...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Do you know Chrys? Where did you meet him? Just like I told it, it`s easier and cheaper for a person from the US to get the TÜV, because he can tell the TÜV that the car is "Umzugsgut". From which Part of Germany are you from? Do you own a GTR? I think we have tomake a big meet in the summer.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Tommy Kaira said:
Do you know Chrys? Where did you meet him? Just like I told it, it`s easier and cheaper for a person from the US to get the TÜV, because he can tell the TÜV that the car is "Umzugsgut". From which Part of Germany are you from? Do you own a GTR? I think we have tomake a big meet in the summer.
I did know Chrys...I do have an R34 GTR and am up in Ramstein. Right now I dont need a TuV...there isnt a reason get it until I need to sell it.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
AndyStuttgart said:
Generally spoken there are almost too many R34 in Germany now *gg*
In Heilbronn I know of one GTR and two GTT, that´s a total of six cars

In Heilbronn :confused: Where is a GTR,i only know the orange GTT,but nobody else with a skyline:confused:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I guess there are still hardly 10 Skylines in germany, and maybe a handful of GTR´s.

Regarding to the mass of reply´s we maybe should collect the proper information about importing to germany.
There are lots of half trues, "heard of" , "somebody said..."

·
Registered
12 Posts
EvolutionVI said:
In Heilbronn :confused: Where is a GTR,i only know the orange GTT,but nobody else with a skyline:confused:
There is another R34 GTR in bayside blue in Heilbronn. Thats true! You are not the only one around here with an R34 GTR:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Chrys has been up in Ramstein too. But now he is back in the US. Thats right, you don`t need TÜV if you have registered the car on the airbase. Let me know when you need to sell your GTR. And let`s make a GTR meet in summer :)

·
Registered
341 Posts
so i see skylines are common as muck down south:D up here in the north of germany they are still rare as hell only one other one up here and it is a GTT:smokin:

anglo german meeting in summer sounds good, lets get it arranged

·
Registered
12 Posts
Before I bought my car, I thought about an R34. But now I'm happy that I have bought an R33 (and it's a TK) because everyone who has an Skyline, has an R34.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I would have someone, but I guess you won´t really change *gg*
We must get us a Z-Tune or something similar to break out of the GTR masses here :D :D :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
masses is nice said , I don´t know any gt-r in my region ^_^ Devin mentioned some gt-r in stuttgart, but here in mannheim/heidelberg there aren´t.good for me hehe

·
Registered
532 Posts
@Wrath, do you own one?
Here in Stuttgart area there is Alex, Tommy and me...and there´s another bayside blue GTR in Heilbronn, as well as two GTT´s.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts