GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for any information on importing from Japan. Anyone got any good links? Advice? Horror stories?
Thanks

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
yep just recently grought in a skyline gts from jp /grade 4.5 34.000 miles FULL history . go into my web page in my profile its there if you want to call me its better to talk than tap these damn buttons.

01189 672188

cheers gaza

·
Registered
344 Posts
Jon,

I am in the process of importing a car through an import company in Teeside. It will be here in about 4 weeks - so far their service has been exemplary but I would rather not name them or give a decisive recommendation until I have the car in my grubby mits. It is a '92 R32 GTS-t manual, Grade 4 and I have paid less than £4.5K all in....

If you are still interested in a few weeks, drop me a PM and we'll have a chat.

Laters,
Pad

·
Registered
135 Posts
I can import from Japan for you. I like to think im a decent bloke and i wont bull***t.

I make next to nothing on the cars - i do it for a hobby :) (honest!) Im not trying to advertise - there are plenty of other importers out there !

Thanks

Chris

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
im sparticus,!!!! me to the guy who bought my car is over the moon especialy as it was t&t with full documented history the whole process was a wow expierience...

gary:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts