GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have just come back having spent a rather enjoyable day at Castle Coombe race track....test driving the new WRX STi Prodrive Style UK....was brilliant fun! first class day with lunch and drinks provided....spent time throwing the car around an obstacle style course with a splash through area....and then a few hours on the track in the WRX and the WRX STi Prodrive 300. Very impressed considering the type of car. I wish Nissan could do the same, or do they and I have just missed out??? Also at the very end of the day, was taken out by one of their drivers in his car, wow! drove like a maniac and sideways almost all of the time, but I felt totally safe with the guy none the less:D

·
Registered
239 Posts
Take no notice of em Tigs - work it baby!!!!

Maybe we can share lippy and swap knitting patterns at Grasshopper for the amusement of the boys eh?!!!

Oi Draxx - watch your mouth boy - I'll get you in a straight line one day!!!!!

Elvira

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got invited by a Subaru dealer....and I persuaded him how good the Skyline was!!!!! But no, I definately wont be defecting!!

·
Registered
905 Posts
What in your dreams 2nite a BIRD!!!!!:D

Thats about the only time you'll out drive me, and you know it!!!!!!

PPPPPPPPFFFFFFFF Is all I can Say!!! (and I hope i spelt it right 2):p

Draxx

PS Sorry tigger for taking over your thread like that, and I hope you had a smart day out in those scooby things:p

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the guys there today thought I was coming along just to watch, bless em!!!!! yeah, knitting, keep the guys out there happy innit!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts